- Overview -
Parents- want some help in the kitchen? Introducing Centre Chef!
Campers will learn firsthand how to prepare exciting snacks and meals, and they will have so much fun doing it! A beginner’s guide to food preparation, cooking, baking and heathy eating! Campers will learn important real world lessons including kitchen safety, family meal and snack planning, and of course they will bring home some yummy treats for the family to share!
- Weeks 1 + 2 | July 3 to July 14, 2017
- Campers must register for both weeks.
- Grades 3 – 7
- Includes daily recreational swim.
- Campers spend about 3 hours a day taking part in our wild and crazy culinary programs
- Campers partake in other camp activities, including Israeli culture, sports, music, art, etc…