- Overview -
Parents- want some help in the kitchen? Welcome to Centre Chef!
Campers will learn firsthand how to prepare exciting snacks and meals, and they will have so much fun doing it! A beginner’s guide to food preparation, cooking, baking and heathy eating! Led once again by our amazing Chef Agnes, campers will learn important real world lessons including kitchen safety, family meal and snack planning, and of course they will bring home some yummy treats for the family to share! The program culminates in an intense and fun camp version of Masterchef!
- OPTION 1: Weeks 1 + 2 | July 2 to July 13, 2018
- OPTION 2: Weeks 3 + 4 | July 16 to July 27, 2018
- Campers can register for one or both options and must register for a full two week session.
- Completing Grades 3 – 7
- Additional Fee of $120 applies for all our 2-week Specialty Camps
- Includes daily recreational swim.
- Campers spend half their a day taking part in our culinary programs
- Campers spend the other half of their day in traditional camp activities, including sports, music, dance, Israeli culture, and more!