Summer 2018 info coming in mid-October!
( 9:00AM to 4:00PM )
|Ktanim 3/4 Day|
( 9:00AM to 2:00PM )
SUMMER 2018 DATES
- Week 1: July 3 - July 6
- Week 2: July 9 - July 13
- Week 3: July 16 - July 20
- Week 4: July 23 - July 27
- Week 5: July 30 - Aug 3
- Week 6: August 7 - Aug 10
(No Camp on Monday August 6 - Civic Holiday)
- Week 7: August 13 - Aug 17
- Week 8: August 20 - Aug 24
- NEW sibling discount! 5% off for the second child, 40% off for the third and subsequent children.
- No HST on camp fees!
- Towel service included
- All campers receive a camp hat and shirt
- End of summer video yearbook
- Digital cabin photo, monthly
- Lunch program (additional cost) | Daily kosher and nut-free options available.
|Week 1 & 2|
BREAK CAMP 2018 DATES
Door-to-Door Bus Service: Choose the convenience of daily home pickup
($80/two-weeks) and drop off ($80/two-weeks) (Summer Only)
Extended Hours: For those families that need a little more time in the morning or the afternoon,
The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp offers 7:30-9:00am ($7/day) and 4:00-6:00pm ($12/day)
Depot Bus Service: Choose among 40+ convenient locations throughout the GTA and York Region –
“All you can ride pass” has a flat fee of $36 per camper, regardless of your duration at camp.($18 for Break Camps)
PLEASE NOTE FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE...READ MORE
*Please note, fees are subject to change without notice. Should there be a price error online, the final camp fee will be adjusted by the camp office manually.
^9 Day fee is reserved for families registered for our 2 week program (No Camp On Monday – Civic Holiday).
SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
1:1 SUPPORT INFORMATION AND FEES
If 1:1 support is necessary, the camp team will be involved to find the best fit for the camper. The 1:1 support will guide and facilitate a positive and authentic social experience.
1:1 Support Fees
$300.00 per week if CAMP provides 1:1 staff support
$200.00 per summer if Camp provides support to 1:1 staff member hired by the family