- Overview -
2013 and 2014 Campers
We are excited to continue our tradition of our K’tanim Preschool camp program with the support of the Schwartz/Reimsan Centre. The camp program is run by Schwartz/Reisman Centre Daycare and Preschool in partnership with The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp. Camp will provide top quality and age appropriate programming for our little ones. Our K’tanim cabins will be led by enthusiastic, engaged, and experienced, certified Early Childhood Educators. Along with the Schwartz/Reisman Centre Daycare and Preschool team, we will bring the ruach of camp to our K’tanim campers each day through our signature camp specialties, Israeli Culture, and more! The program will take place in the state of the art Schwartz/Reisman Centre in licensed child care rooms with a preschool and camp friendly environment.
- Weeks 1 to 8 | July 3 – August 25, 2017
- Campers must register for at least two consecutive weeks (W1/W2, W3/W4, W5/W6, W7/W8)
- Three Quarter Day (9:00-2:00) – Campers born in 2013 and 2014
- Full Day (9:00-4:00) – Campers born in 2013, entering JK in September 2017
- Includes daily Red Cross instructional swim.
- Door to Door bus service available for our 2pm dismissal campers (no depot bus option)
Registration for this program is now available online! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this great program as spots are limited due to high demand. Please follow these simple steps to securing your spot today:
Click here to register with camp. There will be NO charge through the camp registration page. The payments and all administrative matters will be handled by the Schwartz/Reisman Centre Daycare and Preschool.
Once your complete your initial form with camp, you will receive a confirmation email from our team explaining the next steps where you will be required to fill out additional information. This will include another registration form, medical form, payment information, etc…
Your spot will only be secured once you complete all registration requirements outlined as well as a $250 non-refundable deposit.
View our camp options below
Three Quarter Day (9:00-2:00) – Campers born in 2013 and 2014
Full Day (9:00-4:00) – Campers born in 2013, entering JK in September 2017
- All campers participate in a daily instructional swim program
- AM Depot bus service is available for everyone
- PM Depot bus service is available for full day (4pm dismissal) campers only.
- PM Door-to-door bus service is available for 2pm and 4pm campers
Head over to our registration page and sign up for camp at your earliest convenience.
Upon regisitration please select our 4, 6 or 8 week programs.