The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp offers a variety of great amenities and programs for our campers to enjoy all summer long at two different locations!
At Bathurst Street and Rutherford Road, our Vaughan site is located at the beautiful Lebovic Jewish Community Campus. We are incredibly excited to have such wonderful spaces available to us, such as TannenbaumCHAT - Kimel Family Education Centre and the new Schwartz/Reisman Centre! We are excited to offer a camping program for children ages 12 months to 15 years!
Here is an overview of some of the great facilities and program areas in Vaughan:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor green space
- Large Baseball Diamond and Soccer Fields
- Outdoor leisure saltwater pool
- Two indoor saltwater pools
- Four gymnasiums
- Fully enclosed outdoor courtyard and atriums