- Overview -
At CentreTron, using raw materials, household items, curiosity and ingenuity, campers will get to build machines that work. From building gears, connecting electric circuits to launching rockets, campers enjoy an engaging activity that shows them that Science and Math are not theoretical concepts from a text but that if they understand and apply some concepts they are the building blocks for everything in the world around them. CentreTron's program will be designed and run by How Cool Is That? engineering for kids, a terrific organization that provides fun, 100% hands-on S.T.E.M ( Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics) activities for children.
- Weeks 3 +4 | July 17 to July 28, 2017
- Campers must register for both weeks.
- Grades 4 – 7
- Includes daily recreational swim.
- Campers spend about 3 hours a day participating in robotics programs.
- Campers partake in other camp activities, including Israeli culture, sports, music, dance, etc…