- Overview -
For toddlers and their grown-ups!
You are never too young or too old for The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp! Explore the opportunity to learn and play with your toddler in a structured environment filled with music, circle games, swimming, dancing, sports and more! Programming includes high quality instructors and camp staff!
- Small group sizes so that we can focus on your child.
- Our Yachad Campers and adults will swim together in our indoor saltwater pool on Wednesdays and Thursdays!
- Strong emphasis on sun safety and inclusion
- Kosher and nut-free daily snack provided.
- Staff are qualified and trained to work with preschool aged campers.
- Program runs from 9AM to 11:15AM and options include Tuesday/Thursday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday or all five!