- Overview -
AVAILBLE ONLY AT OUR NORTH LOCATION
Completing Grades 2-8
Centre Court Basketball Camp is designed for athletes interested in taking their game to the next level through elite training and development. It is also designed for players who want to play competitive or Rep ball. The program is great stepping stone for players interested in representing Toronto at the North American Junior JCC Maccabi Games in future years.
Campers will work on basketball fundamentals, including dribbling, passing, shooting, rebounding and playing defense. Modeled after the JR NBA program model, throughout the program, camper athletes “are taught essential life skills that ultimately provide a powerful positive influence towards their own personal development such as having a positive attitude, sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, respect, health and fitness.
- Full Summer: Weeks 1 to 8 | July 4th – August 25th, 2023
- First Month: Weeks 1 to 4 | July 4th – July 28th, 2023
- Second Month: Weeks 5 to 8 | July 31st – August 25th, 2023
- Month Plus: Weeks 1 to 6 | July 4th – August 11th, 2023
- Must be registered for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks at designated session start dates:
July 4, 2023 | July 17, 2023 | July 31, 2023 |August 14, 2023
- Includes daily swim
Centre Court Highlights
All campers receive their own Centre Court Jr. NBA jersey