- Overview -
Recreational Sports Camp
Completing Grade 1 - 5
Sports! Sports! And more sports! This program is designed for campers that love sports and want to play a variety of sport include baseball, basketball, floor hockey, football, soccer, volleyball, gaga, ultimate Frisbee, and way, way more! Campers will learn key life skills including teamwork and great sportsmanship.
- Full Summer: Weeks 1 to 8 | July 4th – August 26th, 2022
- First Month: Weeks 1 to 4 | July 4th – July 29th, 2022
- Second Month: Weeks 5 to 8 | August 2nd – August 26th, 2022
- Month Plus: Weeks 1 to 6 | July 4th – August 12th, 2022
- Must register for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks
- Includes daily instructional and recreational swim
Sports Options Include
Age specific programs below
This co-ed program was designed for our youngest campers. They are introduced to sports and given the opportunity to explore all of the basics. In order to provide some balance, the “Juniors” also participate in other sport themed actives (i.e. art, nature and music)
This program focuses on sports instruction through recreation and team building key life skills such as confidence, teamwork and good sportsmanship. The program is staffed with highly skilled, experienced and spirited athletes with vexatious backgrounds and a love for all things sports!