- Overview -
Performing Arts Camp
Staff in our performing arts program work with our campers to challenge their creative side and allow them to express themselves confidently in a fun and encouraging environment. Campers experience every aspect of a theatrical performance over a four week session. Each session culminates with a spectacular evening production on the main stage of our camp theatre. Performing on stage allows campers to gain confidence, courage, and public speaking skills, while building lifelong friendships.
- Session A + B: Weeks 1 to 4 | June 29th – July 24th, 2020
- Session C + D: Weeks 5 to 8 | July 27th – August 21st, 2020
- Campers completing Grades 2 – 7
- Includes daily Red Cross instructional and recreational swim.
- Campers partake in other camp activities, including Israeli Culture, sports, music, dance, etc…