- Overview -
L.I.T / C.I.T
The great thing about our leadership programs is that we have produced many of our own incredible key staff over the past 30 summers. Our two year training program gives future leaders all of the tools they need to succeed as counsellors, specialists and in future careers.
Our leadership development program offers the perfect blend of fun camp activities, interactive training workshops and experiences working within cabins or specialties. Interactive workshops offer our L.I.T.s and C.I.T.s a better understanding of communication, problem solving, supervising children, health & safety, bullying prevention and programming
L.I.T.s and C.I.T.s will also gain skills in program development, inclusion, problem solving, first aid, CPR, specialty programming, resumé building and interview preparation.
- Session A+B: Weeks 1 to 4 | July 5th – July 30th, 2021
- Session C+D: Weeks 5 to 8 | August 3rd – August 27th, 2021
- Session A + B + C + D: Weeks 1 – 8 | July 5th – August 27th, 2021
- Campers must register in 1 of the 3 options above
- Completing Grades 8 – 9
- L.I.T.s and C.I.T.s partake in other camp activities together, including sports, music, special programs, and more!