- Overview -
After two amazing Centre Chef years, we are so excited to introduce a BRAND NEW concept- Centre Chef is now being run by one of the best cooking schools in the GTA- The Chef Upstairs!
Chef Julian Pancer from The Chef Upstairs is excited to host this year’s Centre Chef Cooking Camp!
Julian is a Red Seal Chef and Owner of The Chef Upstairs, an acclaimed cooking studio in Vaughan. He is also co-owner of Pancer's Original Deli, a Toronto landmark since 1957. He is a graduate of the George Brown Chef School and has learned his trade working with many talented chefs. His high energy, charisma and creativity wows all who attend his classes and inspires them to discover their inner chef. As an educator in his trade, he understands the importance of safety in the kitchen, has a knack to host, entertain and teach large groups. His fun and witty character make him especially effective with kids easing them to try new ingredients and creatively explore food in a hands-on environment.
Campers will learn the basics of food preparation, knife skills, cooking & baking techniques, healthy eating – but most of all, they'll learn how to create and enjoy great food! (Please note all food is kosher and nut free)
- Session A: Weeks 1 + 2 | July 2 to July 12, 2019
- Campers must register for the full two week session.
- Completing Grades 3 – 7
- Additional Fee of $200 applies
- Includes daily recreational swim.
- Campers spend half their a day taking part in our culinary program and the other half of their day in traditional camp activities, including sports, music, dance, Israeli culture, and more!