- SESSION 1:
- Week 1: July 2 - July 5
(No Camp on Monday July 1 - Canada Day)
- Week 2: July 8 - July 12
- SESSION 2:
- Week 3: July 15 - July 19
- Week 4: July 22 - July 26
- SESSION 3:
- Week 5: July 29 - Aug 2
- Week 6: August 6 - Aug 9
(No Camp on Monday August 5 - Civic Holiday)
- SESSION 4:
- Week 7: August 12 - Aug 16
- Week 8: August 19 - Aug 23
Register now for Summer 2019
|2019 SUMMER FEES|
|2 Weeks – $1,159|
|9 Days – $1,035|
|4 Weeks – $2,229|
|6 Weeks – $3,099|
|8 Weeks – $3,649 – BEST VALUE!|
An additional fee of $120 will apply per 2-week specialty camp.
This includes Adventure Camp, Cooking Camp, Lego Camp, Fine Arts Camp, Tech Camp, and Travel Camp.
- Sibling discount: 5% off for the second child, 35% off for the third and subsequent children.
- No HST on camp fees!
- Towel service included
- All campers receive 2019 camp SWAG!
- End of summer video yearbook
- Digital cabin photo, monthly
- Lunch program (additional cost) | Daily kosher and nut-free options available.
PLEASE NOTE FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE...READ MORE
*Please note, fees are subject to change without notice. Should there be a price error online, the final camp fee will be adjusted by the camp office manually.
^9 Day fee is reserved for families registered for only a 2 week program (Session 1 or Session 3).
SUMMER SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
CAMP REFUND POLICY
Camp Refund Policy
Cancellations can only be made in writing prior to May 1st, 2019, in which case fees will be refunded less a $250 cancellation fee per camper ($50 for each Yachad camper).
There will be no refunds/credits whatsoever for any cancellations after May 1st, 2019. There will be no refunds for days missed at camp for any reason. However, in the event of accident or injury prior to or during the session, The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp may entertain a written request (accompanied by a doctor’s note) for a 50% credit of the remainder of the registered period if the child is unable to return to camp.
Program fees for Winter Break, March Break and Passover Break camps are non-refundable after December 1st, 2018 (Winter Break) and February 1st, 2019 (March Break and Passover Break). All break camp fees include a $50 non-refundable administrative charge.
CAMPER REFERRAL PROGRAM
IT’S BACK! Our Camper Referral Program
We are happy to continue our Camper Referral Program for the summer 2019 season! Help us spread the word about our great camp program and allow even more children to experience the magic of the Jewish camp experience. We want to reward you for helping to grow our camp family!
For every brand new camper who registers for SUMMER 2019 because of YOU, you will receive a $50 credit toward your camp fees for the following summer (Break Camps or Summer 2020). That is $50 per NEW camper you refer – which could add up to great savings in addition to our camp promotions.
In order to be eligible for the Camper Referral Program the following steps need to be taken:
- Brand new camp family must write your name as their “referral source” on the Camper Application when asked “How did you hear about us?”
- You must have at least one camper registered in camp for a minimum of two weeks and complete your camp session with us in its entirety.
- The referred new camper must also complete their minimum two-week sessions enrolled in camp with no cancellation.
- The referred camper(s) must be brand new to The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp and have never been a part of our programs, including, but not limited to, Summer, Winter, March Break, Passover camps and/or PJ Library Goes To Camp prior to their summer 2019 registration.*
After completion of the summer, our team will manually add in your referral bonus(es) to your family account. Credits will be made visible on your camp myaccount as of Registration Launch 2020. Credits cannot be transferred to another camp family. There is no cash value for the camp referral bonus(es).
If you or any brand new perspective camp families have any questions about this awesome, initiative please don’t hesitate to contact us at 416.636.CAMP (2267) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program may be modified or terminated, without notice by The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp.
*NEW camper must be a full paying camper. Referral credit will not be awarded if the camper has won camp through a raffle/draw.
1:1 SUPPORT INFORMATION AND FEES
If 1:1 support is necessary, the camp team will be involved to find the best fit for the camper. The 1:1 support will guide and facilitate a positive and authentic social experience.
1:1 Support Fees
$300.00 per week if CAMP provides 1:1 staff support
$200.00 per summer if Camp provides support to 1:1 staff member hired by the family
TRANSPORTATION and EXTENDED HOURS PROGRAM
Door-to-Door Bus Service: Choose the convenience of daily home pickup
($100/two-weeks) and drop off ($100/two-weeks) (Summer Only)
Family rate: If you have multiple children, the family price is $180/two-weeks for AM and $180/two-weeks for PM
Depot Bus Service: Choose among 40+ convenient locations throughout the GTA and York Region –
“All you can ride pass” has a flat fee of $54 per camper per session, regardless of your duration at camp. ($36 flat rate for Break Camps)
Extended Hours: For those families that need a little more time in the morning or the afternoon,
The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp offers 7:30-9:00am ($7/day) and 4:00-6:00pm ($12/day)
|Week 1 – $345|
|Week 2 – $345|
|Week 1 & 2 – $690|
|1 Week – $345|
|4 days – $300|
BREAK CAMP 2019 DATES
- Winter Break Camp
- Week 1: December 24 - December 28 (no camp Tuesday December 25th)
- Week 2: December 31 - January 4 (no camp Tuesday January 1st)
- March Break Camp
- March 11 to March 15
- Passover Camp
- April 22, 23, 24, 25