Drop-off and Pick-up at camp
- Drop-off takes place between 8:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up is between 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Depot Bus Service
- Choose convenient locations throughout Toronto and Vaughan.
- $50.00 per week per camper.
- Family Rate: $100.00 per week per family for families with 2+ children.
Toronto Depot Locations:
- Miles Nadal JCC (750 Spadina Ave)
- Wychwood Barns Park (76 Wychwood Ave.)
- Humewood Community School (15 Cherrywood Ave.)
- Cedarvale Community School (145 Ava Rd)
- Forest Hill Collegiate (Mayfair Ave)
- Bialik Hebrew Day School (2760 Bathurst Street
- Ledbury Public School (95 Falkirk St.)
- Summit Heights Public School (139 Armour Blvd.)
- Faywood Public School (in the parking lot)
- CHAT Wallenberg Campus (200 Wilmington Ave.)
Vaughan Depot Locations:
- Bathurst Clark Library (900 Clark Ave. W.)
- Brownridge Public School (65 Brownridge Drive)
- Westmount Collegiate Institute (1000 New Westminster Dr.)
- Bakersfield Public School (121 Misty Sugar Trail)
- Carrville Mills Public School (270 Apple Blossom Dr.)
- Stephen Lewis Secondary School (555 Autumn Hill Blvd.)
Door to Door Bus Service
- Door to door bus service will be available in both locations.
- Choose the convenience of daily home pickup and drop off.
- $100.00 per week per camper.
- Family rate: If you have 2+ children, the family price is $200.00 per week per family.
- No Door-to-Door service requests will be taken after March 31, 2023.
- Toronto Boundaries*: From Sheppard to St. Clair between Bathurst and Dufferin.
- Vaughan Boundaries*: From Major Mackenzie to Clarke Avenue, between Bathurst and Dufferin
*PLEASE NOTE: Bus routes and timing are subject to change based on registration and demand for specific stops.
- Mornings: 7:30-9:00 a.m. ($10.00/day)
- Afternoons: 4:00-6:00 p.m. ($15.00/day)
A day at camp
Please Note: This is a sample schedule. Some activities are age-specific and campus-specific.
Please note that since the funds come from generous donations, we have an obligation to confirm each applicant’s financial circumstances. Therefore, it is required that the Financial Assistance Application is completed in full, and all requested supporting documents are provided. While we do our very best to support all financial applications, we cannot make any guarantees to accommodate the amount of funding requested. We also cannot guarantee that any allocation be the same as previous seasons.
Please note, financial assistance is only applicable to the full camp fees and cannot be combined with any additional discounts.
Please complete and submit your application by clicking here. You will be redirected to our secure portal. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you again for your interest in Centre Camp! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the office 416.636.2267