- Overview -
The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp has returned home with the long-awaited reopening of our newly renovated Sherman Campus, located on Bathurst Street just north of Sheppard Avenue. Our South location has been the heart of the North York community for over 30 years, and now we are back, better than ever. The beautiful ravine-like setting is now home to the new Sheff Family Building boasting over 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor facilities and breathtaking outdoor program spaces. We look forward to welcoming our community back to Centre Camp at the Sherman Campus and creating legacies for another generation.
Our Toronto campus offers a wide range of incredible amenities and programs including:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor green space
- State-of-the-art indoor, air-conditioned facilities
- Outdoor leisure saltwater pool
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor hockey rink
- Indoor saltwater pools
- Indoor gymnasium with a running track
- Dance studios
- Art and Ceramics studios
- Outdoor nature trails
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Shaded outdoor play space
- Spacious indoor facilities that can accommodate the entire camp when needed (e.g. inclement weather)
Registration for this program is now available online! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this great program as spots are limited due to high demand. Please follow these simple steps to securing your spot today:
Once your complete your initial form with camp, you will receive a confirmation email from our team explaining the next steps where you will be required to fill out additional information. This will include another registration form, medical form, payment information, etc…
Your spot will only be secured once you complete all registration requirements outlined as well as a $250 non-refundable deposit.
View our camp options below
Three Quarter Day (9:00-2:00) – Campers born in 2013 and 2014
Full Day (9:00-4:00) – Campers born in 2013, entering JK in September 2017
- All campers participate in a daily instructional swim program
- AM Depot bus service is available for everyone
- PM Depot bus service is available for full day (4pm dismissal) campers only.
- PM Door-to-door bus service is available for 2pm and 4pm campers
Head over to our registration page and sign up for camp at your earliest convenience.
Upon regisitration please select our 4, 6 or 8 week programs.