- Overview -
Located on Bathurst Street just north of Rutherford on the beautiful Lebovic Jewish Community Campus, our Vaughan location has been our community’s summer home since 2008. Spanning 21 acres and boasting over 200,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor facilities, our campers love all the incredible amenities the Kimel Family Education Centre and the Schwartz/Reisman Centre have to offer.
With over 30 years of rich history within the Toronto camping landscape, the Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp is our community’s trusted choice for day camp. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021 for our best summer ever!
Registration for this program is now available online! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this great program as spots are limited due to high demand. Please follow these simple steps to securing your spot today:
Once your complete your initial form with camp, you will receive a confirmation email from our team explaining the next steps where you will be required to fill out additional information. This will include another registration form, medical form, payment information, etc…
Your spot will only be secured once you complete all registration requirements outlined as well as a $250 non-refundable deposit.
View our camp options below
Three Quarter Day (9:00-2:00) – Campers born in 2013 and 2014
Full Day (9:00-4:00) – Campers born in 2013, entering JK in September 2017
- All campers participate in a daily instructional swim program
- AM Depot bus service is available for everyone
- PM Depot bus service is available for full day (4pm dismissal) campers only.
- PM Door-to-door bus service is available for 2pm and 4pm campers
Head over to our registration page and sign up for camp at your earliest convenience.
Upon regisitration please select our 4, 6 or 8 week programs.
Our Vaughan campus offers a wide range of incredible amenities and programs including:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor green space
- Large baseball diamond and soccer fields
- Outdoor leisure saltwater pool
- Two indoor saltwater pools
- Four gymnasiums
- Fully enclosed outdoor courtyard and atriums
- Dance studios
- Art and Ceramics studios
- Large indoor cafeteria
- State-of-the-art indoor, air-conditioned facilities
- Shaded outdoor play space
- Spacious indoor facilities that can accommodate the entire camp when needed (e.g. inclement weather)
Our camping journey begins at any age and evolves to offer our campers a truly unique summer experience year after year. All our camp programs include the core building blocks of the Centre Camp experience, including rich programming, leadership cultivation, Israeli culture, daily swim instruction and so much more.
Programs offered at our Vaughan location include: