- Overview -
For toddlers and their grown-ups!
You are never too young or too old for The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp! Start your child's jouney into the world of Jewish camping early!
Explore the opportunity to learn and play with your toddler in a structured environment filled with music, circle games, swimming, dancing, Israeli culture, sports and more! Programming includes high quality instructors, popular contracted programs and camp staff!
- Exposure to new engaging and age appropriate summer programming.
- Small group sizes so that we can focus on your child.
- Our Yachad Campers and adults will swim together in our indoor saltwater pool on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (*days subject to change)
- Water play on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Strong emphasis on sun safety and inclusion.
- Kosher and nut-free daily snack provided.
- Staff are qualified and trained to work with preschool aged campers.
- Program runs Monday to Friday from 9AM to 11:15AM and options include two, three, four or five day options!